15 Quotes to See You Through a Hard Day
Every once in a while, we each experience a gloomy, no-good, terrible day. Those days when everything seems to go awry and it can be difficult to keep our heads up.
While we certainly don’t wish a bad day on anyone, we’ve compiled 15 positive quotes to help lift your spirits on those days when the struggle is real.
Pick your dose of encouragement below:
1. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
2. “Life is tough, darling, but so are you.” – Unknown
3. “I don’t like to gamble. But if there is one thing I’m willing to bet on, it is myself.” – Beyoncé
4. “Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” – Unknown
5. “One small crack does not mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” – Linda Poindexter
6. “Stars can’t shine without darkness.” – Unknown
7. “She was unstoppable, not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them.” – Beau Taplin
8. “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.” – Unknown
9. “The struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise; happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time.” – Gary Allen
10. “On particularly rough days when I’m sure I can’t possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100%, and that’s pretty good.” – Unknown
11. “Sometimes, life doesn’t want to give you what you want. It’s not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.” – Unknown
12. “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” – Unknown
13. “You’ll never know your strength until you face your struggles.” – Unknown
14. “Never regret a day in your life: good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days gives lessons, and best days give memories.” – Unknown
15. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be obtained.” – Marie Curie
Love what you read? Sign up to receive our emails! Get tips, advice, inspiration
and remarkable stories of women and girls fueling their limitless potential.