Girls on the Run coaches are the heart of Girls on the Run. They encourage girls to live joyful, healthy and confident lives while creating lasting memories for girls along the way.
Show your GOTR coach how much you appreciate them with a creative thank you gift!
1. Relaxation kit: Find the softest slippers or socks, the best smelling lotion, add in a bath bomb and something sweet to create a special relaxation kit for coaches. A simple relaxation kit can help your coach unwind and treat themselves!
2. Decorated reusable water bottle: Reusable water bottles are cheap, easy to find and fun to decorate. Use paint pens, stickers and other creative embellishments to personalize the bottles to symbolize each coach.
3. Mason jars with the coach’s favorites: Everyone has their favorite goodies, especially coaches! Fill mason jars with each of the coaches favorite things — candy, hand lotions, keychains, bookmarks — anything they love!
4. Gratitude journals: During each season of Girls on the Run, we learn about gratitude and how there is something to be grateful for in every situation. Being grateful is a part of living a healthy life and a gratitude journal is a great way to encourage coaches to remember what they are grateful for.
5. Collage: What makes your coach awesome? Encourage girls to cut out words, images or anything that reminds them of why their coaches are awesome; then, have them create a collage on poster board.
While a handmade gift is great, a kind card is also a great way to show coaches you’re grateful for the time and effort they put into coaching! Encourage your girls to write a thank you note and be as creative as they can be!