Girls on the Run 25th Birthday Virtual Event Recap
On March 25, Girls on the Run celebrated 25 years of inspiring girls to know and activate their limitless potential and boldly pursue their dreams — and the celebration was a huge success!
Whether you didn’t get a chance to tune in or you just want to relive all the fun, here are the highlights from the event:
- Our incredible emcee, Jess Ekstrom, hosted the livestream in style
- Hoda Kotb, joined by special guest Jenna Bush Hager, gave an inspiring keynote address
- Girls on the Run CEO Elizabeth Kunz shared stories of the life-changing impact of Girls on the Run
- Female trailblazers, such as Girls on the Run founder Molly Barker and the legendary Billie Jean King, offered birthday wishes
- Our empowering panel — including Ciara Lucas, Vanessa Fraser, Ally Love, Nneka Ogwumike and Dr. Maureen Weiss — shared wisdom and insights on building confidence
- GOTR girls celebrated all GOTR supporters and event attendees with an Energy Award!
Thank you to everyone who supported Girls on the Run by attending our celebration or making a gift! We look forward to many more years of serving girls from coast to coast.