About Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run
Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run is a fun run for people of all ages and levels of experience and has both virtual and location-based events across the country. The only requirement: bring a positive, fall-loving attitude with you! Better yet, Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run gives back to support girls cross their finish line through the Girls on the Run program!
Did you know?!
For the first time, Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run has a National Charity Partner! Founded in 1996 with 13 girls, Girls on the Run has now served more than 2 million girls. Over the course of the 10-week program, girls in 3rd-8th grade develop essential skills to help them navigate their worlds and establish a lifetime appreciation for health and fitness. The program culminates with girls positively impacting their communities through a service project and being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5K event.
Your participation helps girls:
- Improve their confidence (how much they like the person they are)
- Improve connection (how supported they feel by their peers)
- Increase their physical activity level (or reduce screen time)
How can you help her cross her finish line?
- Register for Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run and Gourdy’s will automatically donate $1 in honor of you running for her!
- Make an optional donation during registration or by clicking here (donate) to help her cross her finish line this fall.
- Match the $1 that Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run is donating to Girls on the Run in your honor for participating this season by checking the box at time of registration!
- Sign up to fundraise while training for Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run’s A-MAIZE-ING event! Did you know, you can participate for free when you raise just $250 for Girls on the Run! You can also earn other A-MAIZE-ING swag as you reach higher levels. So not only are you helping girls cross the finish line, we want to say thank you and provide a reminder of the support you are providing to girls across the country!
Connect and share via Gourdy’s Pumpkin Run social media